Our special Kids Face Masks are made with colorful, fun patterns to help children enjoy wearing them. They work to filter out dust, germs, smoke & pollen. Face masks should be worn to help prevent cross-contamination.
How to Use The Mask:
- Cover Completely: Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Discard the Mask: Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- Clean once Discarding Mask: Remove the mask from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- 3-ply, Earloop, Bacteria filtration efficiency, fluid resistance, elastic bands, soft.
|Quantity per Box||